Sales trackers allow you to monitor your sales, revenue, and other metrics. To ensure your business drives revenue, you must track your sales to ensure that you are achieving the results you want.
This page will provide all the information you need about tracking sales activity, including:
- You can create five types of sales tracker sheets
- Six sales trackers that you can use to track your data
Continue reading for more information!
P.S. Keeping up with the latest marketing trends will help you keep your business competitive in any industry. To stay up-to-date on the most recent marketing tips and tricks, subscribe to Revenue weekly
There are 5 types of sales tracker sheets you can make
You might want to create your spreadsheet for tracking sales activity when you are looking into sales activity monitoring. These are five types of sales tracking spreadsheets that you can make:
- Lead tracking spreadsheets: This type of sales tracking template can help you set sales goals and forecast sales. This spreadsheet will track information such as the source of your leads and the estimated value. This spreadsheet helps you keep track of important information about your leads.
- Weekly sales track spreadsheet: This spreadsheet allows you to focus on the lead activity each week and determine if they are close to your goals. Weekly sales tracking spreadsheets allow you to keep track of leads better to determine if they are close to converting.
- Sales funnel spreadsheets: If the sales funnel spreadsheet is chosen as your sales tracking template you will focus on sales activity by monitoring leads’ progress through the sales channel. To improve your sales and marketing strategies, you can see which actions occur at each stage.
- Sales pipeline spreadsheet: This sales activity tracking sheet is similar to the sales funnel spreadsheet. You use your sales process to see what prospects do at each stage of the pipeline. This helps you to identify where there may be choking points and how sales flow through your pipeline.
- Customer retention spreadsheets: Retaining customers is an important part of generating sales for your company. So they can become repeat customers. You can keep track of customers with a customer retention spreadsheet and encourage them to buy more.
Also read: How to Grow Your Direct Sales Business Quickly
6 Best sales trackers
All the sales tracking templates have been reviewed. You can use it, but you might feel overwhelmed by the thought of logging all that data yourself. Instead of manually entering data into sales tracking spreadsheets, you might consider using a sales tracker.
These six sales trackers make it easy to keep track of your data.
First on our list of sales trackers is Thryv. If you are a small business owner looking for all-in-one software, this software is a great choice. This helps you to increase your online presence, and make more sales.
Thryv offers great features such as:
- Appointment scheduling features
- Storage of contact information for customers
- Incorporation of payment plans
- End-to-end encryption
- Customer sentiment analysis
- And more
Thryv offers small businesses the tools they need to track and manage customers’ information to increase sales.
MarketingCloudFX will provide you with a sales activity tracker that is more than just a spreadsheet. This comprehensive marketing software gives you everything you need to track and analyze sales data, gain insights, and increase revenue for your company.
MarketingCloudFX offers great features such as:
- To increase sales, a custom drip campaign
- Lead nurturing for more sales
- Customer data tracking
- Lead management
- And more
These features allow you to do more with sales data, maximizing revenue for your company.
Are you looking for a sales activity monitor that gives you everything you need? This platform is great for tracking sales data so that you can increase your revenue.
SalesNOW allows you to:
- Manage client relationships
- Track client details
- Manage and track sales leads
- Create custom data fields
- And more
If you need to manage and track your sales leads, this sales activity tracker can help.
Also read: Top 5 B2B Tools for Your Sales Teams
If you’re looking for an efficient tool Salesdash is a great option. Salesdash offers a better option than sales tracking templates. This software was designed to assist B2B (business-to-business) companies in managing their clients and sales data.
This tool allows you to:
- Follow up with clients
- Find out where prospects are on the sales journey
- Customize sales data reporting
- To increase sales, send personal emails
- And more
This sales tracking software is a great option that can help you convert more clients into income for your business.
Keap is another great tool for tracking sales activity. Keap allows you to collect more leads and turn them into clients that will help grow your business.
Keap offers many great features, including:
- Email automation
- Lead capturing
- Automated triggers
- Templates for messages
- And more
Keap helps you track your prospects and automatically sends personalized messages to turn them into customers for your business.
Spiro is the last tool on our list of sales trackers. Spiro is an excellent tracking tool that allows you to see all prospects and help you sell more.
Everything you need to increase sales and revenue will be provided, including:
- Sales forecasting
- Pipeline visibility
- Automatic data entry
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) reminders
- And more
This sales tracker will allow you to gather the most valuable data for your business so that you can increase revenue and grow your company.